The All Hazards Training Center at The University of Findlay provides a comprehensive suite of maritime security courses that address the needs of a variety of personnel, from the Facility Security Officer (FSO) to part-time port employees or contractors with security responsibilities. Regulations have evolved to recognize the vulnerability of ports as the entry point, not only for banned substances, but now for potential instruments of terror. Vessel and port personnel need to be informed with the latest regulations and thinking in the areas of threat assessment and patterns, security equipment, and emergency preparedness and response. Training from The All Hazards Training Center is a cost-effective way to meet that goal.
Findlay's maritime security classes are approved by the United States Maritime Administration. They are flexibly arranged to be taught at our location in northwest Ohio or near major inland ports such as Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit and others.
Findlay's experienced instructors have developed a comprehensive curriculum including:
• Facility Security Officer (UNFIND-560), plus the 4-hour or 8-hour Refresher
• Facility Security Officer 4-hour or 8-hour Refresher
• Maritime Security for Facility Personnel with Specific Security Duties
• AWR 144 Port and Vessel Security for Public Safety & Maritime Personnel
• Transportation Worker Identification Credential Training
• Maritime Security Awareness (UNFIND-561)
In addition to these standard offerings, we can coordinate with your site security officer to customize a site-specific course designed around operations at your facility and your facility security plan. That kind of flexibility has allowed more than 150,000
trainees to attend Findlay All Hazards' training courses since our inception in 1986.